Who can become a reviewer/Referral for IJCSPUB?
A person who have the degree of Ph.D in the relevant field of engineering OR have the completed Master in Engineering relevant field and have minimum 5 year experience in the same field. In short, anyone who is an expert in the article’s research field.
Advantages for become the Reviewer/Referral
- Reviewers/Referral are important to us; IJCSPUB’s RMS aims to engage reviewers/Referral and reward them for the work they do.
- Reviewer/Referral get remuneration for the reviewing research article.
- If reviewer/Referral recommend his/her colleague /students for publish the paper in IJCSPUB then Reviewer got the discount amount from the IJCSPUB.
- Getting involved in the peer review process can be a highly rewarding experience that can also improve your own research and help to further your career.
- Reviewer/Referral got the certificate from the IJCSPUB.
- Improve your reputation and increase your exposure to key figures in the field.
- Stay up to date with the latest literature, and have advanced access to research results.
- Develop critical thinking skills essential to research.
- Advance in your career – peer review is an essential role for researchers.