Once author’s paper is accepted for publish in IJCSPUB Journal, the registration for publication phase begins. Author have to pay the publication charges according to author’s category only.
Publication Charges Includes
- Charges include publication of one entire Research Paper Online (maximum 5 authors per paper).
- Publication Charges include entire Research Paper Online, Individual Certificate for all authors (Softcopy),Confirmation Letter (Softcopy), Indexing, typesetting, maintenance of Website and journal infrastructures.
- Softcopy of Certification of paper publishing (author wise individual).
- Softcopy of Confirmation Letter of paper publishing.
- Paper and authors Details handing charges.
- Basic formatting for Publication of Paper.
- Process for assigning unique paper identification number, Typesetting.
- Publishing and Listing the papers in the IJCSPUB SEARCH Digital Library and others Major indexing.
- Indexing of paper in all major online journal databases like Google Scholar ,academia.edu and others Major indexing.
- Provide automation citation generator for published paper.
- Publication Available life-time in digital repository and website.
Terms & Condition
- As per our norms only maximum 5 authors will be allowed for single paper publication. Our charges include only 5 authors per single paper publication.
- if author want to add more than 5 authors then author have to pay 500 Rs additional charges per additional author. Author have to inform to IJCSPUB Team regarding number of authors before the paper published.
- We will provide Hardcopy of the certificate and journal as per author’s request with additional charges.
- Once the paper published successfully then IJCSPUB NOT accept any request related to changes of Research paper content, Authors Details.
- The manuscript submitted is author’s own original work; All authors participated in the work in a substantive way and are prepared to take public responsibility for the work.
- Copyright for publication is retained solely by the author.
- The manuscript has not been published and is not being submitted or considered for publication elsewhere. The text, illustrations, and any other materials included in the manuscript do not infringe upon any existing copyright or other rights of anyone. Authors transfer all financial rights, especially processing, reproduction, representation, printing, distribution, and online transmittal, to IJCSPUB with no limitation whatsoever. If IJCSPUB found any copyright content or any issue related to copyright in future, then IJCSPUB have rights to withdraw the paper without prior notice to authors.
- REFUND POLICY: By default, ALL THE PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. "No-shows" or “Extra-Page Payment” or “Excess Payment” or “Additional Payment” are not refundable and liable; and will be considered as the donations. Once an article has been accepted for publication, an Article Processing Charge is due. The submitting author assumes responsibility for the Article Processing Charge, and IJCSPUB will not issue refunds of any kind.
In such as accidental extra payments of refund requests, please note that they must be submitted no later than two days before the Registration Closing date. These requests will be processed with the applicable cancellation fee. Please send all refund requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 10 to 15 days for the processing of extra payment refund requests, including payment gateway charges.
- Changes to this Refund Policy - IJCSPUB has the discretion to update this refund policy at any time. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage you to frequently check this page for any changes. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this refund policy periodically and become aware of modifications.